Thursday, May 6, 2010

Another Blogger is Born!

Hello Friends! I've been tossing around this "blogging" idea for awhile now but thought I had NOTHING to blog about that anyone would be interested in reading. A friend of mine said if people read his stuff, they'll read mine too. Then another friend's dad suggested I blog to keep up my writing skills since I have a degree in English but work in IT where I spend part of my days talking about baking, running, buying a bike (which I have not done yet but will definitely post pictures when I do), etc. So this is my very first post and I'm actually quite excited. Please be patient while I get the hang of it and for my friends I consider "really great bloggers", bear with me as I ask for advice and tutorials (you know who you are). So this will be mainly focused on my running and baking since I do lot of both (in my mind anyway) but I'm sure I'll throw in some other stuff too that I just feel like I need to share with, well, anyone who has a few minutes and wants to read it. So enough of my intro.

I'm heading to Panama City this weekend to visit Mom and Grandma for Mother's Day. While I'm there, I'll be catching the Gulf Coast Triathlon on Saturday. A friend of mine is competing and I'm so excited to be there to cheer for him and all the competitors. I've attempted a short run to stationary bike to short run and it wasn't exactly easy. I have much love and respect for multi-sport competitors! That is hard! So I'm sure you all (my 1 follower and the people I force to read this by sending you all the link and saying 'please read this!') will be waiting for my post next week about the Gulf Coast Triathlon. I'll get to play around with posting pictures and everything so I'm looking forward to it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment